Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Anni!


Happy Anniversary to my sweet, sweet grandmother and to my grandfather who's still got that swagger after all these years!
christine, just bella said...

What an adorable photo - they look so cute!! I just love seeing pics of my grandparents when they were young : )

jenn from midlife modern said...

What a beautiful photo! My grandparents celebrated their 63rd anniversary this year. They are an inspiration!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

your grandparents are gorgeous!!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Cute!! He definitely looks like he has swagger in that pic!

www.pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

allergic to vanilla said...

just ran across your blog as I was perusing the comments at Nina on the Moon--love that girl--and was totally touched by your profile. you see I have always wanted to be in Fashion Buying, but with the insecurity of available jobs, its a little hard to chase that dream. I wish you the best--but it looks like you are off to greener pastures already ;) Looking forward to future posts!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Post a Comment