Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thank You M & M!

{Step 1. Choose your head! Uhh, where the Asians at?!}
{Step 2.Voila! Fabulous personal stationary perfect for writing a thank you note! By Rifle Paper Co.}

Yesterday Marc arrived.  I knew he was here because as soon as A walked in the door he replaced hello with "what on earth have you ordered now?"

Honestly my piggy bank is borderline anorexic so I'm not quite sure what he's talking about!  And for that matter, it was courtesy of Bananas thank you very much!

Anyways,  I immediately hopped up and ran straight down to our concierge who happily retrieved my eagerly awaited package.  I promised, promised I would snap a picture so I patiently stood for a photo opp.
 {Sorry, there was just no patience time to make up for A's bad aim}

Soon after, my coffee table looked like this...
 {Torn up with the fervor of a kid on Christmas morning}

And my hand like this...
{Marc calls for a manicure, don't ya think? Next up, OPI's Black Cherry Chutney!}

Although I do not yet own fabulous personal stationary like the adore notes above, I guess sometimes food comes before frill, I just wanted to say thank you to Miss Mayra for hosting such a fabulous giveaway and for bringing a little glam and...
...a smile to My Cup of Te!
Amber said...

I miss you so much! Your hair is super long!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Pretty rings and I love that stationary!

Blogs said...

oh how pretty!:)

christine, just bella said...

ooo! I am excited with you! There is nothing better then getting a package in the mail, especially when the package is as pretty as this!!

p.s. that's a big box for a RING, haha ;)

bananas. said...

dang that IS a nice ring! and lady it looks so good on your finger. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! i'm so glad you won. it was pretty much meant to be :)

Gorgeous Glam said...

haha I'm the same way! Always have little packages waiting for me when I get home!

Valerie said...

Oooh, those are so pretty!!! Congrats on winning them, that's amazing!

xo
Valerie

Shauna said...

that! is a gorgeous ring!!!
thanks for commenting on my blog! i loved disney world! thanks for the compliments.

Shauna from:
shauna-thoughts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Roxy! your comment just made my night =p hehehe. i looove hello kitty too..the cute bandages that are pink with hk allover? aren;t soccer games so much fun?? hehehe..well thanks for checkin out my bloog && im def. followin you! xo

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

The rings are adorable!!


http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

Lorraine Te said...

those are gorgeous Rox!

20 YORK STREET said...

Packages in the mail are like mini Christmases! Browsed through your archives and I love your blog, I'm your newest fan!

besos,

Win a Banana Republic Statement Necklace at:

20 YORK STREET

Post a Comment