Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Falling for Autumn...

Don't you love the way Autumn smells?  The way it tastes?

And the cozy feeling of having it all around?

Shamefully, I haven't done much to celebrate my most favorite season of all (save buy a baby pumpkin or two and festive wall art by Martha) so tonight without further adieu, I shall celebrate Autumn with great chutzpah by whipping up a barrage of baked pumpkin goodies!  I have three on the orange colored list- Pumpkin Gingerbread, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, and a Pumpkin Ginger Souffle.  I imagine I'll be all pumpkin'd out after this.  I can't wait :)  Bring on the spandex! What have you done to bring in the season, loves? 
 
{Images via Vintage Rose Garden, Country Living, SM Inspiration, and my personal portrait by KB}
yasmin said...

Something you MUST try if it's the last thing you do EDY'S pumpkin ice-cream! Try it with ginger snaps, it's heaven! If you can find it that is...it's seasonal and I cannot find it anywhere in dumb SC =(

Melissa said...

Send some to me! I LOVE everything pumpkin, especially pumpkin bread and muffins. And pumpkin pancakes! A restaurant around here has the most incredible pumpkin walnut pancakes, but they have them year 'round and I've only ever had them in the summer... which kind of defeats the purpose, haha! You're not alone though, I haven't done much to celebrate autumn yet either. I'm still waiting for my hot apple cider, yum.

Have fun baking!!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I do like the crispy air, colorful surroundings and sweet smells of the fall.

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Oh my GOSH. Every now and then I find a blog I just get really excited about, and yours is one of them!! SO looking forward to following you, my dear!! :)

PS - Your profile info broke my heart!! I sure hope you find yourself recovering very nicely from your bad experiences in the corporate world - like CAN be SO lovely. :)

Truly Smitten said...

YEs! and YES! =)

christine, just bella said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear the pumpkin love is spreading!!

Gorgeous Glam said...

I love the little stuffed pumpkins! so cute! I'm going to decorate for fall tonight myself!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I love pumpkin anything, candles, pie, coffee...hope you have a Happy Fall!

Post a Comment