Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chanel, is that you again?

I know most of y'all are in the middle of a boot buyin' craze, but how adore are these sweet mary jane flats?  They kind of remind me of this pair of Chanel flats.  What do you think, loves? Do I need?

Also, until I get around to posting...here's another DIY sneak peek from my Halloween party last year!
 Obvi a work in progress, but can you guess what it is? ;)
jenn from midlife modern said...

It looks like a matzoh ball, but you said Halloween, not Hanukkah, didn't ya? Papier mache pumpkin head?

Truly Smitten said...

I'm a flats freak! and THOSE flats are SUPER cute! Your comment on my blog left me laughing so hard! =) And SO true...definitely with a vengence! sigh....

Melissa said...

Ohhhh what's better than Chanel flats? Gorgeous!

And I thought that was a Matzoh ball too, haha! I'm not very crafty though, so no idea... can't wait to find out though!

Dreamy Princess said...

I love flats!!(:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

this free bird said...

i don't know what that other thing is but I LOVE YOUR FLATS LADY!!

Sarah said...

I love those shoes!! are the non-Chanel ones very expensive?? p.s. i made the pumpkin chocolate chips cookies...soooo good!

Natalie said...

Oh man...I've been looking for the perfect pair of fall flats. I love those!

Anonymous said...

Just went to have a look at the Chanel flats... swoon... anything Chanel, really, I love!! These are lovely, I said, you NEED! And I do really, really like those Tory Burch wedges (arrow to the right ---->)!

Post a Comment