Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Haute Halloween

Who says spooky has to be snooze worthy?  Forget the black and orange!  Say goodbye to black and purple! I'm loving these new color schemes that up the style ante with a sophisticated kind of spooks...

Haute Halloween #1: Deathly pumpkins and spiderwebs galore!

A Haute Halloween #2: Eerie portraits, tall taper candles, and glowing pumpkins!

A Haute Halloween #3: Enter if you dare!
 

I love them all, but Martha has all the trick and treat I could ever wish for on All Hallow's Eve.  p.s Do you have a fabulous costume lined up?!  Happy Haute Halloween!

{Via Sensational Color and Susu}
jenn from midlife modern said...

Agreed on the alternative Halloween palettes! I'm not really using much black and orange. I much prefer silver, black and purple. Kinda sexy, kinda spooky. I'm still trying to come up with my costume and have hit an impasse!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

love these set ups. i don't really decorate for halloween but these images make me think i should, maybe next year!

Unknown said...

Love these! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Loving your blog! I will definitely be back!

Melissa said...

I really love the first picture, and how the green adds a pop of color!

Post a Comment