Thursday, October 21, 2010

Incognito

Aren't there some days you just feel like going incognito?

 
Hidden behind a pair of over-sized sunnies and a blacked out guise?

{Oh Olivia, why must you be so damn stylish and skinny?}

I'm feeling slightly in a shamble today, loves.  I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the weekend.

this free bird said...

i'm a hot mess too.

but olivia's not.

roxy i neeeeeeeeeeed those pants. help.me.

xoxo,
carrie

Anonymous said...

Yup she looks too good all the time, I'm starting to get jealous....

jenn from midlife modern said...

Yikes. That girl Olivia has a beautiful sense of style, but that last photo makes me a little scared for her. She is painfully thin. We're both in NYC; she should stop by my house. I'd gladly give her a square meal in exchange for her handbag collection (I ask for that since I clearly cannot squeeze my way into those pants:)

allergic to vanilla said...

I was ready for the weekend three days ago! Olivia does look good though, look at her pretending not to notice the 100's of paparazzi's following her and her famous model friend..oh lord! Just give in girl. I'm not sure about her new haircut...?

have a long, and lazy (if you want) weekend darling!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Truly Smitten said...

I hate her. Yet I love her.

Post a Comment