Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pleasantly Unexpected

{Imagine how delighted you would be upon discovery of such a lovely secret door? I would want to prance around like I was the girl in A Little Princess or the children who discovered the magical wardrobe!}

{Would you really need a TV if you could swing about on a trapeze?}

{Wouldn't you feel so full of whimsy like Alice or Harry in this quirky cafe turned on its side? It's just steps away from the New York Public Library, and I imagine you could get lost in this cafe while getting lost in a good read.}

Hi loves! Sorry I was M.IA. yesterday. I went into the weekend off of 4 hours of sleep and then got terribly sick.  Somehow I made it through rehearsals, dinners, brunches, entertaining, errands, shopping, a wedding, a tailgate, preparing for a tailgate, a birthday, cleaning my poor wreck of a place, and then right when I was about to lay down to get some much needed shut eye, two weeks worth of packing...aye, aye, aye!

Anyways, this may not sound like much to all you super bloggers out there, but I reached 100 followers yesterday!! I'm wildly thrilled and can't thank y'all enough for following along with My Cup of Te.  Blogging has been an unexpected inspiration and such a pleasant surprise- your sweet comments unfailinginly bring a smile to my face and your unexpected messages make my day and inspire me to write more!

So once again, thank you :)


Much, much love,
Roxy


{Images 1, 2, 3}
Lilacandgrey said...

Wow you have been a busy bee! Have a great week!
<3

Natalie said...

Cooool! Love those rooms.

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

I reached 100 yesterday too!! Isn't it so exciting or are we just big dorks? :)

BTW...I'm hosting my very first giveaway! Come by!

http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Congrats on 10 followers! And wow, what a week you've had. Hope you're feeling better, and that you got some rest this week. Oh, and how amazing would it be to have an indoor swing? Love.

Truly Smitten said...

that is my dream library above...drool!

jenn from midlife modern said...

I'm so not a super blogger... I totally aspire to reach 100 followers. Congrats!!

Jin said...

Maybe one day i'll reach 100 (*sigh) lol

Sarah J said...

yay friend!!! can't you please plan your trip out to arizona to see me soon?!

Post a Comment