Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Countdown Wishlist | A Cape, Not like Zorro...

...more like Little Red Riding Hood!  I can already name a few people who would ask me where the Big Bad wolf is, but I would totally tell them to shut it.  On a side note: I'm truthfully only doing this wish list for the fun of it, but just in case there should so happen to be a certain someone in need of, say, direction, these less obvious (more importantly less than $520) options would do as well.  Just sayin'!


This birthday countdown wish list really is such fun! I'm already on to the next... Speaking of countdowns, who's up for a weekend countdown?

 {Via Net-a-porter and Asos}
lawrence said...

umm..my coworker sitting next to me is wearing one..hahaha

Lilacandgrey said...

I am SO up for the weekend count down!!
<3 Cara
"KEEP CALM" A Giveaway is Going On!!

Dallas Shaw said...

pretty, love the olive green. great blog!
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

*** said...

I love, love the red one - it is definitely one of the best capes I've seen out there ... hopefully your birthday wishes come true ...

xo,
Rali

Roxy Te said...

I hope so too, Rali! LT- What do you expect? It's Seoul!!! :)

A BRIT GREEK said...

I'm so loving the countdown wish list... mine's coming up next week too! Must make sure the Man sees the so-called wish list this weekend!
x.o.x.o

Unknown said...

Happy early birthday! I am loving these, adore capes, they are SO chic! You should get a muff to go with! XX!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

LOVE capes! I have a black one but have been wanting another color. Loving that red. And The green is gorgeous too!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Loving the bow detail at the back of that cape!

Jessica said...

The bow on the back is fabulous. I only wish it came in that gorgeous army green!
---
Jessica
Style Obsession
Win it! KM2 Shoes

Post a Comment