Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday Countdown Wishlist | La Mer Watch & A Cupcake

I'm really loving all the fantastic wrap bracelets from J.Crew's Fall line.  Remember the ones my girlfriends and I wanted to make our adult version of friendship bracelets?   The stacked version of things just seem to be so much more fun these days and this wrap watch meets chain bracelets is no exception.  Fashion meets function, eh?  Wrap it up and put it under my birthday tree, please! Hurry, the La Mer clock is ticking!!  And speaking of the birthday tree, I think winning this giveaway over at the fabulous Lilac and Grey would be a great way to kick off my birthday season!

Happy Hump Day luvies!
Amanda said...

Keep Calm & Have a Cupcake...my new favorite advice, and I think I'll take it this birthday season. :)

Unknown said...

I love that watch! Happy birthday month! I love to celebrate the entire month too!

*** said...

Hi, I jsut foudn your blog through Coco + Kelly and I am loving it so much. Happy Birthday month! That watch is gorgeous and thanks for letting us know on the sweet giveway over at Lilac and Gray.

xo,
Rali
Http://stylesncream.blogspot.com

jenn from midlife modern said...

That is one hot watch. Is it too early to request that for my birthday? (It's in June:)

this free bird said...

I love that watch Roxy - are the chains attached? I'm thinking this is a must-have for your birthday. Maybe even early!!

xoxo,
Carrie

Truly Smitten said...

I want that cupcake poster! Ooooh and happy bday this month! I want to do something special this year for my birfday...but haven't got a clue!

Emilie said...

waauuuw I want that poster it's so cool!! Do you know where you can get it? :)

xxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

christine, just bella said...

Happy birthday month! That watch is seriously cool.

Post a Comment