Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Did I mention...


Did I mention that as of yesterday it's officially my birth month? We here at My Cup of Te take birthdays, like a true Scorpio, very seriously and with much passion. To bring in the season, because yes, my birthday is a season for at least the next several weeks, I think I'll take the upcoming days to share a few goodies on my wishlist! Wouldn't an afternoon tea party like I imagine the photo above be utterly lovely? Oh, I can hardly wait! What do you do to celebrate your birthday, darlings?

{Via Vintage Rose Garden}
this free bird said...

Go big (whatever that means to you) Roxy!! Happy Early Birthday!!

For me it means doing my favorite things - as many as possible - all month AND on the day of and few days after. I just think you should wring it out for all it's worth. Special restaurant trips, mani-pedi for no reason, maybe a hotel stay, how about tickets to a great show. Whatever you love!

xoxo,
Carrie

Lilacandgrey said...

Yay to birthday months!! Happy Early B-day Chica!
<3 Cara
Last day to Enter Giveaway @ Lilac and Grey!

Jaymie said...

It's my birthday season aswell! it is precicesly 3 days to my birthday, so excited!
x

Amanda said...

My birthday's November 9th
...when's yours?? :)

Anonymous said...

I am SO into afternoon tea parties these days! I'm busy reading up on (and will soon be trying out!) recipes on proper sandwiches minus the crust and cakes :-)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Yay! It's your birthday month! I'd buy myself something cute.

Natalie said...

Hooray! Happy early birthday!

Melissa said...

Happy Birth Month!! Enjoy!

20 YORK STREET said...

Oh honey, we can be very good friends. We, at Twenty York Street also takes bdays very, very seriously!

Bonne Fete ma belle!


besos,

Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

20 YORK STREET

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday month!
a good season to celebrate.
Yes, Florence is great!

a little black cloud in a dress said...

that picture makes me want cupcakes and a tea party!

Post a Comment