Friday, November 19, 2010

Birthday A? or Birthday B?

After seriously having butterflies all day yesterday and walking around like a total looney, "Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's finally here" was the phrase of the day, I'm ready to begin a mahh-velous birth. day. Just one question...
Birthday A?

Or Birthday B?

I talk a big talk, and at this point you may not believe me, but it's absolutely "B" for me.  I would love nothing more than to have a pretty little dinner party with my closest friends and family. We'd savor every moment like the French and start with an amuse-bouche and an aperitif! Supper would be a feast of Fall Harvest- something deliciously savory like this. There would be champagne and cake, fresh cut flowers and white linen table cloths, an abundance of tea lights, and no shortage of the kind of laughter that makes your sides hurt!
 What's it for you? A? Or B? Happy Friday darlings!  
p.s. Stay tuned! Despite all the excitement around here, I've still put together a fun linky link weekend post! My present to you!
Full Cup said...

Birthday "b" sounds beautiful, simple, and meaningful! I've found as I get older the more I want my birthday to not be some big party of confusion when I can really have quality conversations with those I love. Definitely sounds like you've got a great plan cooking!


xo,

Molly Jane

PS. Stop by and say hi!

www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

jenn from midlife modern said...

I would rather have an intimate party via option B, but I'm loving the idea of sitting under a canopy of balloons! How festive and fun!!

Hope your birthday is grand!

LNK said...

Birthday A!!!! Birthdays are all about fun and this one looks like a blast!!

Bibi said...

I'm definitely more of a birthday B person, but I wouldn't mind if someone else would throw me a surprise birthday A-party ^.^

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABCDE....and Z!!

christine, just bella said...

Look at all those balloons!! Is it your birthDAY yet?? I keep waiting to say happy birthday, haha. I'm going to say it now in case I miss it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

have a great weekend :)

Melissa said...

Definitely B! I'm the same way - I'd take a few close family and friends over a bunch of random people, any day. So how many more days until the big day?!!

Heart Charlie said...

I agree, I am down for Birthday B! Much more intimate and less of a stress ;)

designchic said...

Birthday B for me...quiet, cozy, and intimate...perfect!!

Islandia Lane said...

omgosh I would totally go for A - that is sooo me! Wish I could do a set up like that!

Post a Comment