Monday, November 22, 2010

H&M Spring 2011


H&M's Spring collection, which debuted last week, was a smattering of structured to flowy with hemlines ranging from high to low. I love the subtle 60's slash 70's vibe the collection has got going on and the pops of pink, salmon, and coral throughout!

And on an unrelated note, how was your weekend loves? Mine was a fabulous whirlwind of birthday festivies! (For those of you who were wondering- the big day was on Friday!)  Thank you so very much to everyone who stopped by with sweet birthday wishes!! Your thoughts put me absolutely over the moon, and I couldn't feel more blessed and lucky =) I can't wait to share my birthday weekend photo recap!!!

p.s. Who's excited about  this short week and Thanksgiving?!

{Via Red Carpet Fashion Awards}
Jin said...

Happy Belated Birthday

Post a Comment