Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Photo Recap {The Birthday Part I!}

After talking it up like it was a freakin' National holiday, I figure I owe you a few party pictures to show you what the fuss was all about!

{Leave it to Mom to start the day off special- homemade fresh strawberry cupcakes and a family tradition of misau aka Chinese soup that she always makes the morning of our birthdays for good luck!}

 {Birthday cards and hand-written letters from best friends =)}

 {Roses from mom and dad! Right before A took me to the most perfect dinner!}

{The birthday tailgate begins... Leah made special cupcakes!}

{A few bloody marys and some champers later and proof that alcohol blurs your vision- That is not Hello Kitty}

{Bff's!}

{Bless his little baby heart- upon hearing that it was my birthday he wanted to give me his fundraising popcorn.  As I cannot take treats from a child (let alone the Boy Scouts of America), we agreed on a picture- Boy Scouts honor!}


{RSK Reunited!}

 {R: Touch my wrist. C:Touches my wrist. R: Can you feel it? C: Feel what? R: Duh, the champagne bubbles running through my veins!}

{The best birthday tailgate ever!!}

Thanksgiving and Part II, here I come!
Amber said...

Loving the photo of our photo! I heart you the most! xoxo

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!! :)

Joyti said...

Haha, that looks like a great birthday. The soup sounds like a nifty tradition. And strawberry cake reminds me of birthdays too.
It took me a while to 'get' the shirt, even without alcohol!

this free bird said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Roxy...I hope champagne really DID run through those veins of yours!! And cupcakes and new shoes, too :)

xoxo,
Carrie

jenn from midlife modern said...

Can your mama come to NY and fix me a pot of that soup for my birthday? Sure, it's in June, but it sounds fantastic! Looks like you had a great time with a good group of people who care about you. Doesn't get better than that!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!!! How did I miss that on Friday? Looks like a great time!

Islandia Lane said...

aww glad you had a GREAT birthday!! looks like an awesome time!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I missed your birthday. I'm glad you had such a great day! Your mum's soup looks delicious!

Ninjagaiden78 said...

Looks like you had some fun!

windowshopz.com

milk tea + polkadots said...

hope you had a happy birthday and a happy thanksgiving!

allergic to vanilla said...

well look at you miss rockstar, you looked stunning on your big day!

cupcakes+lots of champers= somuch fun ;)
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Post a Comment