Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Tips #1 and #2

Step 1. Dress for the feast in fashion and function with the help of Refinery 29's article "Five Outfits that Hide the Food Baby."

Step 2. Buy this pillow by Alexandra Ferguson for snuggling motivation.
Heather Rider said...

Roxy!
I love your blog! You are too adorable! I really need to buy that pillow right about now! Haha! Take care dear!

Full Cup said...

Dang, I need that pillow on my couch. The need time I want to crash after a day of work I'll see it to remind me to get my butt to the gym! Ha! Thanks for the post!



xo,

Molly Jane

Ps. Stop by and say hi!:)
www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

Islandia Lane said...

I want that pillow. awesome.

jenn from midlife modern said...

Bwah-ha! Know what else works? Sweatpants.

Jin said...

I love that pillow!!!

I don't know why the saying "food baby" is so funny to me? I can't stop laughing haha

christine, just bella said...

hehe, the "food baby". I love it.

Katness said...

I just wear tunics and other loose on the waist shirts that hide the bump. I'm done sucking my stomach in. Can't relax that way. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

thais said...

ahhhh! I so need this pillow.
love it ")

Ninjagaiden78 said...

Five ways to hide the food baby - Ha! That is too funny. I am going to have to tell someone that.

windowshopz.com

Whitney said...

I love that pillow! Too funny!

Post a Comment