Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Get Your Gift On! | For The (Outdoors)Man in your life

Clockwise Top Left to Right 1. Field Notes Mixed Paper Memo Books 2. Penfield Stapleton Vest 3. Uniform Wares Rose Gold Watch 4. SeaVees Off Shore Boot 5. Folk Buckley Belt 6. J.W. Hulme Company Classic Small Field Bag

Shopping for all the lady loves in my life? Piece. Of. Cake. The men? You might as well put me in a foreign country without so much as a compass and a map- not that I would know how to work either of the two.  In my quest to get my gift on manly man style, I'll be sharing all my finds with you. I call the edit above The (Outdoors)MAN. You'll have your man yelling, "Timber!" in no time with these woodsy picks. Not quite into the Smokey the Bear look? I'm on the hunt for more polished picks!
Kayla said...

I have such a hard time finding gifts for the men in my life. It seems they either never enjoy the what I get them or I come up with something great and they already have it. This is a great giftguide

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Natalie said...

Thanksss for this, shopping for men is the hardest thing ever!

Stephanie said...

I agree! Shopping for men have to be one of the hardest things. Especially when you have two brothers! It's so hard to shop for them.

Enter my holiday giveaway! for bakers twine and manila tags!

Gorgeous Glam said...

ya ditto on all this, it's usually the guys I have a harder time with. They always want gadgets and I have no idea which version etc.! xo

thais said...

my man is totally in the 'timber' side of life and I just love these boots. thx!

lawrence said...

the vest and bag are sick. personally i love functional bags. one bag for the weekend is awesome.

Ashley said...

Every girl should always share great man presents because they are sooo hard to get right. These are great. My bf would want one of everything!

Post a Comment