Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Introducing: The Seoul Style Files of an American Expat | Military Chic

{Military inspired looks marched down the fall runways, personally most striking at Burberry Prorsum. From seriously structured silhouettes to hard edged jackets and modern epaulets each look was worthy of a 5 star salute.  LT rocks surplus style on the streets of Seoul!} 

I've decided to take a mini break from my (let's be honest, self-absorbed) birthday countdown wish list to introduce a fun little series that I'm naming The Seoul Style Files of an American Expat! My brother, LT, moved to Seoul last year and has developed some majorly serious style along the way. We thought this might be a fun way for us to keep in touch since I couldn't walk 500 miles to visit and 500 more even if I wanted to, and it's also a great opportunity to blog about something else other than women's fashion because we all know I'm ob-sessed on a "I'm coming undone" kinda level! 

Besides, his new what I like to call "The Sartorialist" worthy lens, must be put to good use since it nearly broke his kimchi and soju budget.  What do you think darlings?! Hey, check out this shot of his sweet new oxfords, the ones not shown in the shot above, and stay tuned for much more from The Seoul Style Files of an American Expat!

Natalie said...

Love this! Those shoes (and socks!) are amazing!

Roxy Te said...

He was so proud of his fun socks! hahaha Now if only I can get my husband to dress up every now and then!

Dreamy Princess said...

I love Korean style((:
Totally will wait your next post!;D

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

Bibi said...

How great you make your brother part of you blog ^.^ He's got great style!

Anonymous said...

He looks really stylish there. My husband could do with some of these ideas!

Lorraine Te said...

love those oxfords...wanted to get those when i was there...

Jin said...

looks like great style runs in the family!

milk tea + polkadots said...

What a fun series! I'm really liking his style so far. Your brother is very GQ!

Post a Comment