Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Light blogging...butterflies taste with their feet?


Today I went on a day trip with dad to see a big account. The account is a homegrown, southern family business like ours, but 3rd generation with 5th generation customers! Well I'll be damned, right? Whoever hears of such these days? On top of that, they hand out Coca-Cola classics in glass bottles to everyone customer that walks in- for FREE!  So vintage right now. It was great to be around such incredibly genuine, motivated people (J.M. shut it down!), my dad, and to see history at work...thus, I am all tuckered out and am sharing only this lovely little saying above. Light blogging and bedtime it is!
Lilacandgrey said...

I go gaga for glass bottled cokes!!
<3 Cara
Lilac and Grey

20 YORK STREET said...

Oh I know they cost a loot more than regular coke but they are soo cool, so vintage and reminds me of the old times!

xox,

20 YORK STREET

Post a Comment