Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday!


Hooray, it's Friday! I've finally gotten into the routine of waking up at such an ungodly hour as 5:15 AM. It feels great to have already worked out to my heart's content by the time the sun is just peaking over the horizon, which trust me the heart is not hard to please while it's chasing the treadmill clock whilst beating a thousand times a minute, but I'm so looking forward to waking up whenever I please and slowly, very slowly. What are you looking forward to the next few days? Just a few more hours, so until then here are a few posts that are definitely My Cup of Te. Happy Weekend loves!

I made this for dinner last night, but with peppery arugula and roasted artichokes

I believe I've found my christmas cards

Does the term "go for it" apply here? I think I'd look quite ludicrous

Did their parents really dress them up like this?

A pumpkin makeover you'll need for all those crazy family get togethers coming up

Hello, lipstick

I love anything vintage, including cocktails

A Wu Wedding

MK or A with or without the eyeliner?

Marc Jacobs gets silly with it


A dead ringer for the blue on my living room walls

She gave him her username and pass, and he wrote the cutest post for their anni

Ray Ban's new releases for Spring '11
Natalie said...

Love your linky link Fridays! Have a good weekend!

Kayla said...

Love your links!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Melissa said...

Happy Friday, have a great weekend!

20 YORK STREET said...

Your post makes me happy, its brilliant!

Happy friday babe!


xox,

20 YORK STREET

A BRIT GREEK said...

Thanks for the links, will have to check these out!

I'm loving the teacups!
x.o.x.o

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

I agree.... brilliant post! and I think I shall have a cup of tea now...:) have a great weekend!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

My gosh! You wake up really early! Hope you sleep in this weekend!

Elisa said...

thanks for the links, I love the one about the hubby writing a post for their anniversary and giving tips about decorating...genius

Post a Comment