Thursday, December 16, 2010

Get your Give On {Earrings that make your whole head sparkle}


Earrings
{Don't have the time to rummage through old jewelry boxes? You can find the Tinley Road and Kate Spade earrings here and here! I know a special someone who will be finding one of these under her tree!}

Did I ever tell you about my major obsession of scouring thrift stores for vintage clip-on earrings? I saw the first photo in Matchbook Mag's tumblr diary and immediately thought of my latest find! They were only 4 dollars and look just like Kate Spade's $55 version in the bottom right hand corner of my edit. They also remind me of that 90's SNL skit- "delta delta delta can I help ya help ya help ya" Remember? "Those earrings, like, make your whole head sparkle!" They totally do, and I love it. :)

{My buddy Chris and I at my birthday tailgate back in November!}
The Neo-Traditionalist said...

LOVE your earrings. So happy you're enjoying Matchbook's Strikes Our Fancy. I am now inspired to go hunt down some vintage baubles of my own!

xx Katie

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

Hehe, I blogged about those Kate Spade ones a while ago bc I LOVE them...esp for the holidays. You are lucky to have found a less $$$ version!

~Kirsten
http://triplemaxtons.blogspot.com

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

PS Your redesign is EPIC!!! I ADORE your new look :)

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

LOOOOVE your redesign! The first few seconds I saw it, I wanted to run to Nicole (or to my email to email Nicole) to book her. But then I remembered it was Christmastime and I still have gifts to buy and it will have to wait. Sigh...can't wait. It looks amazing!!

jiye
pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

I'm obsessed with these earrings. And your new layout. Love it!

jenn from midlife modern said...

The redesign looks great, Roxy! I love the soft pink and the gray--what a feminine combination that's subtle but still catches attention. Lovely! I like the idea of scouting thrift stores for antique earrings too--you're a classic, girl! Have a great weekend.

ice pandora said...

I'm not a big fan of earstuds but these are very nice ^___^
Kate Spade <3

Islandia Lane said...

omgosh me too! about clip ons b/c I don't have my ears pierced! love them.

so love the new look! simple, clean and of course I'm a sucker for pink ;-)

milk tea + polkadots said...

those kate spade earrings are so elegant and sparkly! yours were only $4?? what a great deal! i've been wanting to go antiquing since the summer, but i still haven't gone. maybe someday soon. :)

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

darling blog - happy to be a new follower! xoxo

Stephanie said...

wow, those earrings are gorgeous! I want them all. :)

allergic to vanilla said...

Stunning layout my dear! They did a wonderful job!!

p.s I'm hosting a giveaway, thought you might be interested ;)

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Sarah said...

Gorgeous earrings, i really like them. I am a huge fan of pretty stud earrings.

Misae Richwoods said...

Wow, you thrifted some Givency's? What a find!

Post a Comment