Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Alive! My new look for your viewing pleasure!




So here it is! I'm so excited to be bringing y'all my new look!!! I really wanted something visually clean, yet bright, pretty, and of course just My Cup of Te! What do you think, loves? I'd love to hear!

I want to give a big thank you to the girls of Truly Smitten and Lindsay Nicole Design Studio, Lindsay and Sarah, for being such a delight to work with and for being infinitely patient. Sarah busted out the artsy and illustrated the Te cup herself! Lindsay broke down helpful HTML tips, think of a teacher trying to talk to a clueless 6 year old, to terms that even I can understand!  

I absolutely love the new makeover and to figure out those wily bubbles trying to escape the Te cup, click here ;)
Michaela said...

It is very pretty, lovely to look at!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

hey, girl!!! loooooving your blog - its so darling. :) i don't know what it looked like before, but i love it. :)

Amber said...

I love the blog and I love you! Our phone date needs to be scheduled asap! xoxo

Buck Marley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Buck Marley said...

(Buzz Morley)Beautiful job. Both from a design standpoint and your tech platform choice and getting the details hammered out. Can't wait to follow your blog you design meteor.

christine, just bella said...

ooooo!!! It's so pretty over here!! I LOVE it.

Lili said...

roxy...I LOVE IT!!!!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

It looks beautiful, sweetie! It's so you! :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Roxy! It looks sooooooo good!! It is absolutely adorable-clean and fresh! Yoy ladies did great work!! I know you must be so excited!!

I will be calling on you for advice and tips once I start updating mine- :)

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Oh, girl, your new look is *SO*PRETTY*. Love!

thais said...

it looks incredible! love the clean style and the girly pink :) congrats!!

milk tea + polkadots said...

Your blog looks so clean and crisp! Sarah did a fabulous job (as usual) with the watercolors and logo!

Anonymous said...

I will have a new blog design later today or tomorrow. I'm going for something simple myself. Love yours!

Samantha said...

Very classy!

Post a Comment