Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Friday: My Cup of Te!


I know I'm currently hangin' in the bu, but you didn't think I'd leave you hangin' did you? Back at home the weather has been so silly cold, therefore, a steaming cup of tea seemed fitting for today's post! What are your weekend plans, loves? Thanks so much for stopping by to check out My Cup of Te- hope you've found yours ;)

I'd like to season to taste with these!

Turn a frown upside down

An unexpected twist on an old favorite

Always say thank you!

A neat DIY that I'm considering for the showroom...thoughts??

The biggest (residential) bookcase I have ever seen...in my life.

What I think of the blogging community!
Amanda said...

that D.I.Y. is so intriguing. classic yet, retro-trendy. Thanks for sharing!

Lilacandgrey said...

i totally almost posted this photo in my "cozy" post for today :)
Lilac and Grey

Unknown said...

That steaming sup of tea looks amazing right now! It's so cold out today!

thais said...

lovely linky list :)
specially like the last one!

Heart Charlie said...

Love the roundup and I love that photo, so cozy and whimsical! Oh and your new profile pic is gorgeous!!

Yvette said...

Love the picture!

Check out my blog and feel free to leave a comment or to follow me with google friends!

xx

www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

Post a Comment