Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mali-bu-yah!

 {Barbie's Dream House in Malibu by interior designer Jonathan Adler}

Today I'm off to Malibu for the weekend! Perfect timing if you ask me because this wicked cold front has me chilled to the bone! I've been to LAX countless times passing through to the tropics and was in San Diego long enough to rock 'n' roll a marathon, but never have I truly visited the land of barbie dolls and silicon! I'm hoping to see all things "happy chic" just like JA's dream creation for Barbie back in 2009! Do you have any must-see or must-eats? Do share loves!

{Images via laist}
Samantha said...

Wear sunscreen. Have fun.

Diana Mieczan said...

Have a wonderful time and safe trip:) Kisses, my dear

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Have fun!! Hope you post pics afterwards!

jiye
pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

Fashion Forward Journal said...

Have a fabulous time, but I have to say I am jealous the cold is not fun to be in fore sure.

Cheers,
Jess

Post a Comment