Wednesday, December 8, 2010

KOCO NY

What a wonderful life we have been given. Let's love it. Season's Greetings
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius. Season's Greetings

Have you sent your Christmas cards yet, my dears? Well if you haven't done so, it's not too late to spread the Christmas cheer! I fell in love with KOCO NY greeting cards on my very first wedding anniversary after going through entirely too many cookie cutter, not to mention gag-worthy, cards.  The chosen card immediately won me over with a simple quote from E.E. Cummings' "i carry your heart with me" coupled with original artwork. Their Christmas cards are just as inspiring (they kind of remind me of my college color theory class!) and can be found here if you'd like!
Blogs said...

i haven't but will be printing them soon...these look lovely...will check them out...:) thanks ! Happy Holidays!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love those cards and I am planning to send Christmas cards this weekend:) Kisses, my dear

Ps: I am hosting a stunning leather clutch GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Holiday Parties!

Melissa said...

I love these!!! We already sent our cards out, but they weren't nearly as cute as theme =]

Anonymous said...

Love these ALOT! So fun!

Thanks for entering in the exPress-o giveaway with EL Vintage.

Good luck on winning the clutch!

xxxx to you- Emily from EL Vintage

20 YORK STREET said...

Haven't sent them yet but certainly started writing!

P.s. Please check:

http://twentyyork.blogspot.com/2010/12/stylish-blogger-award.html

Full Cup said...

These are adorable! Thank you for reminding me! I need to get to it. Hope your having a great day!


xo,

Molly Jane

PS. Stop by and visit me!

www.browneyedcharner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are sweet! I usually make photo cards, though. But this year... I just haven't gotten anything done. I'll probably end up sending christmas emails.... it gets worse every year, I swear.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

This is terrible...but I STILL haven't sent out my cards. Love those darling skates!

Post a Comment