Saturday, December 25, 2010

It came without ribbons! It came without tags!


Every Who down in Who-ville, the tall and the small,
Was singing! Without any presents at all!
He HADN'T stopped Christmas from coming! IT CAME!
Somehow or other, it came just the same!
And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice-cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling...How could it be so?
It came without ribbons! It came without tags!
It came without packages boxes, or bags!
And he puzzled and puzzed, till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before!
Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.
What if Christmas,perhaps, means a little bit more?

I hope love is all around you! Merry Christmas, my darlings!
Cheers,
Roxy

{Quote inspired by Truly Smitten. Image via Books, Paper, Scissors}
Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

raven said...

Awww MAN I totally missed out on your giveaway!!! *tears* but thank you so much for your comment + letting me know! Next time, next time ;)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

xo,
raven

thais said...

hope you had a fantastic xmas, much love ♥

allergic to vanilla said...

Love this. The o.g. grinch has got to be one of my fave year round movies! YOu hit the nail on the head doll- this is really what Christmas is all about! Here's hoping you had a swell one ;)
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Rhiannon Bosse said...

I LOVE this. And I love Truly smitten :) AND your blog!! That's a lotta love isn't it?! xo

christine, just bella said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Roxy!!

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas! ♥ Looking forward to reading many more of your amazing blog posts in 2011.
xo

Gorgeous Glam said...

Hi doll, hope you have a Happy New Year! xo -Taj

Joyti said...

...and I hope you have a gorgeous and wonderful New Year as well :)

Post a Comment