Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Cup of Te

{I saw these lip-stained teacups by Reiko Kaneko here, and they reminded me of my new lipstick stained blog design! Aren't they incredibly fun?}

Nothing beats waking up super slow in my own bed, no less to huge snowflakes falling outside my window, and reveling in the fact that I have two full weeks to spend time with my family and friends while celebrating the season! Tonight A and I are going to a birthday party for a good friend (Happy Birthday, Chief!) and on Sunday I think I'll brave baking Christmas treats! For now, here are some posts that are just My Cup of Te! Have a wonderful weekend, lovelies!

A sweet little project for Sunday night!

Cozy in capes! What do you think of mine?

The perfect mix of pepper jack and spice

Tips for the hostess with the mostess

I'm so excited to have helped with this!

Pretty polishes from Chanel Spring 2011

New blog love and a shared love for Tim Walker

Make the package as pretty as what's inside!
Peony said...

thanks so much for the mention, love the concept of your blog! soooo cute x

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend.

thais said...

these are awesome! I love them and for sure they look just like your new design ;)
it sounds like you have lots of good things your way...now off to check your list!

Unknown said...

what a cute tea set! that's how mine usually look anyway after my lipstick touches it!
xox alison

A BRIT GREEK said...

I am seriously loving this tea set with fabulous gold lip stain print!
x.o.x.o

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Love!!

Stefany said...

Your blog is so cute! I actually go to Rutgers so I'm always here. It's so cool that your brother goes here as well. I might know him, hah, probably not. Rutgers is huge. =] Definitely following you though. =]

Stefany said...

Oh wait I didn't realize that til now! That's awesome! They did have a hard season, especially with their six straight losses =[ but I have faith they'll be able to be better next season. =] I love Rutgers and even though I graduate in May, I know I'll come back and tailgate for football. =]

Gorgeous Glam said...

Very cute tea cups! Love them! xoxo

Eva said...

what an unique idea for tea cup design!
your blog is so cute :)

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i absolutely LOVE the teacups!

Post a Comment