Friday, January 21, 2011

10 Things To Do This Weekend

1. Find your flair "for-like-ever"  2. Drink champers out of stripey straws 3. Paint your nails red!

4. Put on your dancin' shoes 5. Get married! 6. Pick out your lucky Valentines

7. Fall head over heels 8. Twirl around in glitter and confetti with your besties 9. Eat gumdrops 'til your tongue turns colors!

10. And just in case you missed #2...live sparkly and pop it, sisters!!


{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9}
jenn from midlife modern said...

What a bright and pretty collection of images on this dreary January snowy morning!! Muchas gracias, Roxy and have a great weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

That is perfect!!! Im going to pain my nails for sure:) Happy Friday,sweetie
Kisses

Diana Mieczan said...

paint:)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Live sparkly - I just love that sentiment! A lovely list from a lovely blog.

Have a smashing weekend, Roxy! xo

Ashley said...

Love the list! I think I'll let the BF know that #5 is on my list . . . HA!

Enjoy your weekend, lovely!

xo
Ashley
www.cookin-in-heels.blogspot.com

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Love this festive collection of photos! I've always loved that For Like Ever poster..ever since I saw it in Loeffer Randall's home years ago in a magazine. Will have to find a place for it in my future home someday!

jiye
pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

Deanna Pai said...

Haha I love this, Roxy! What an unabashedly fun list, and perfect for this -2 degree morning in Chicago. Here's to hoping your weekend turns out exactly like that (right down to the Get Married)!

Courtney said...

I'm so buying a bottle of a champagne and a package of sippy straws today - for reals.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Having friends over Saturday....totally popping moet and going to buy some straws today at the grocery store..LOVE IT!
C

Michaela said...

Ah this is a lovely post! Makes me so excited for the weekend!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh Roxy- I just adore you!!

I'm actually having qt at my home tonight with my bestie and the most perfect bottle of bubbly to make the night extra fab.

Cheers to a glamorous weekend!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

ps...be in touch soon regarding the NC meet up...YAY!

ali v. said...

love those dancing shoes, my dear! what a fun post! have a fantastic weekend :) xoxo {av}

christine, just bella said...

That's a lot of sparkly goodness up there, I love it! Have a wonderful weekend, Roxy!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..maybe i will choose red for my nails... ;)

xo,
joAnn

Kristen said...

love all these bright fun colors, perfect for the weekend! have a great one girl!

samantha ramage said...

i like, LOVE all of those pictures! warming right up for Valentine's Day!

xo
sami

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Hey Roxy! I am so glad you found my blog, so I oculd find yours!! It is fabulous, I am now your newest follower! Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you get to do everything off your list. I might try the champagne straw idea:) xoxo

Anonymous said...

It's my sissie's birthday tomorrow, so a lot of your to-do list is mine as well!
Red for nails?? Yeah, maybe. :)

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Love this! I'll be drinking the champers tomorrow! xo

Bibi said...

Hehe, thank you for your comment! I like my Master very much, it's so interesting and it made me see the world through a different pair of glasses.

Jennifer said...

Cute! I put on my resolution list this year to "find my flair" forever. Still working on this. ;D But I love this post. Have a great weekend!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Good list! And so pink!

jessica // union shore said...

so fun! what a great list! happy friday! xo

ever ours said...

such a cute, fun list. and yay for all that ban.do!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

we're on the same page. i'm about to paint my nails red right now!

i am a new follower of your blog! please follow mine too.

http://ohtobeamuse.com

Lady San Pedro said...

Adorable :-)

cryskay said...

i love your blog. you have great taste - following you! xo

Sick by Trend said...

color color color color!!!! FANTASTIC POST!! pictures, stuffs! so cool! im a new follower!!

Look my blog and if you like, follow me!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx :)

sBt

knack said...

what a beautiful and fun list of things to do....the possibilities are endless! Once again the "live sparkly" just makes me smile! You need to make a print with that quote on it, and I'll buy one! I need to have that to look at every day! :)

Happy weekend!

xo

Lili said...

Have a great wknd :))) it's party wknd over here...

BonjourRomance said...

So glad you came by to visit. These images are marvelous. I came y earlier and forgot to become a follower - I took care of that.
Bonne weekend,
Mimi

Chloe said...

I'm saving this post in my favorites for rainy days! SO inspirational!

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Stefany said...

Well I've already painted my nails red, put on my dancin' shoes, and picked out my valentines! I need to try twirling around in glitter and confetti though. Hah. Such a fun post. =]

Heart Charlie said...

Lovely list and great collection!! You know what would be an awesome addition to this list? "try bright lipstick and post it on your blog - schiap" hehe :) I won't stop till the photo is taken ;)

Sniff said...

Love those shoes with the sparkly red hearts!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

son of a.

those are such good ideas and pretty pics!!!

thanks for your comment lovely and the Lykke Li tip, love her. ♥

milk tea + polkadots said...

What happy colors! I love red nails. I think I'm gonna paint my nails today. Hehe.

Post a Comment