Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fancy a Fete?























I don't know about y'all, but I'm totally in weekend mode! As in where there is happy hour I will go! Or... who needs shoes when you can put on dancing shoes? Or...alarm, you say? Well I have one pretty little Essie "Lacquered Up" finger just for you! How about breakfast and lunch? So lame. Brunch will be had! Okay, okay, you get it :) With that said, I was just super excited to bring you this week's Fancy a Fête? for all of the above and more!

Fancy my fête? See The Decorista for the table decor and See by Chloe for the one shoulder lovely.

Missed my two other fabulous fêtes? See here :) Oh, and cheers!
Unknown said...

I can't WAIT for the weekend either, only two more days!
That one shoulder is GORGEOUS...I am loving orange and pink together lately...so perfect for spring!

C

Diana Mieczan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Mieczan said...

That table setting is beautiful and I also cant wait for the weekend:) Ready for some fun:) hahah
Hugs and kisses, darling

Deanna Pai said...

Oh, I definitely fancy that fete. I love the flowers all around the table setting, and that dress! I think I'm crossing into spring fete mode right about now.

KC said...

so cute! what color essie do you have on that pretty little finger? i need some nail inspiration, stat!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

How lovely! I am so ready for the weekend as well as you can tell from my post today :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

perfection! such a great pairing, roxy ;)

xo,
joAnn

KC said...

thanks for letting me know, roxy! i'll have to slap some paint on these nails asap! :)

ever ours said...

i am in love with the colors, roxy!!

designstiles said...

So pretty. Really enjoying this series! Can't wait for more.

Cheers to (almost) the weekend.

Mandy said...

Love that dress!! Perfect for spring :)

P.S. So glad I came across your blog!

xoxo,
Mandy

Lili said...

Lovely Roxy!!! TGIF!!!

Post a Comment