Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bamboozled and a Guest Post!




I've been seeing these faux bamboo mirrors everywhere as of late. Did you see the one in my house? And the one that the fabulous Emily A. Clark picked up over the weekend? I just can't get enough of the exotic flair that they bring to a room! What do you think, loves? Is the look for you?

In other news, darling Amber of Imagine. Create. Play. invited me over for a guest post. She's new to the blogging world and in her efforts to find her way around, she's hosting a series featuring the authors of the blogs she likes to read.  Go on over and introduce yourself- she'd love to meet you!

{Via House Beautiful, Unkown, and Jonathan Adler}
Anonymous said...

love faux bamboo mirrors! can't wait to see your guest post...heading there now

xo,
joAnn

Diana Mieczan said...

Beautiful! I especially love the second one:) Hugs

Sniff said...

I could have used a bamboo mirror in my hallway - if only I had found one large enough. But those kind of mirrors aren't usual over here, so I've actually never seen one in a store.

Anyway, I love the pink interiors. I don't think I'd ever dare to go for pink on my own walls - but on the images it looks absolutely fab!

Dreamy Princess said...

Beautiful mirror! And the interior surrounds it.. chic and pretty! What a crib..

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

knack said...

I love the mirrors...and I really love that green chest beyond words!

xo

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love that JA scheme, the mirror completes the scheme perfectly!

Amber said...

So excited that 'the book' made it into your guest post. Hope you are still enjoying it. I'm loving 'my book'. xoxo Ms. Te? ;)

Jin said...

the last two are my favs!!

Post a Comment