Sunday, January 2, 2011

Behind the Scenes of the official My Cup of Te Photoshoot!

One day I was daydreaming- wouldn't it be absolutely marvelous to see My Cup of Te in pictures? To style a shoot with the intent of living life like a celebration, living sparkly? Before I could pop a bottle and pour some bubbly into my teacup, my imagination had run (more like sprinted) away from me! With the gracious help of the other Te's in my life...

There were handmade pom-poms. See how-to here.

And between shots- singing.

A set otherwise known as my deconstructed living room!

Two official photographers- my brother the King of the Canon...

...as well as, my baby sis, apprentice in training. She shut it down.

And my darling cousins (the Te ladies!) who helped me style!
What's in yours?

I couldn't have done this or had as much fun doing it without my dear family, and we truly hope you enjoy the outcome! To see the official My Cup of Te photos, click here and here! Enjoy, darlings!!!

Cheers,
Roxy
yasmin said...

Leave the pom poms up forever.Please and thank you.

Jin said...

I Love the pom poms...i want to make some for my space. Also I LOVE your family pics and your red lipstick :-)

Truly Smitten said...

absolutely LOVE LOVE everything about your photo shoot! and the decor of your living room! gah!

Unknown said...

Awesome photos! Love the handmade pom-poms :)

Jessie said...

i am obsessed with your photo shoot! you are too cute. love the styling.

Unknown said...

Roxy these photos are beautiful! What an inspirational idea! To celebrate your blog and do a photoshoot. I really love it, perhaps I will sneak some of your idea :)

xoxo
Kate

Traveling Distances said...

I love the pom poms! Your set looks so professional and festive, and you girls all look great! Happy New Year!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

how fun! and you are so lucky to have family members that are such talented photographers!!

Gorgeous Glam said...

Glamour and creativity! I loves!
Great job doll! Love the pom poms, I have a pack from Martha stewart I bought a year ago that I'm saving for something glama-rus as well! xo -Taj

Sniff said...

Oh Roxy....!

Reading in another post about your New Year's Resolutions for your blog - one of them about featuring content to produce smiles - this delicious(!) photo session most certainly did! What a fun time you all must have had!

And I had too, reading it and seeing the images. I almost feel like I was invited as a guest to one of your parties - and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Happy New Year! :)

thais said...

love it :) what a great idea and amazing helpers! your cup is for sure a lucky one. congrats!

designstiles said...

How fun. What a great idea!

Samantha said...

Ooo. nice work. Will your family adopt me?

Post a Comment