Monday, January 3, 2011

Graham Atkins Hughes


Oh my lovelies! The Christmas carols have been sung, the gifts unwrapped, and the champers toasts thrown down the hatch. 2011 is here and one of my resolutions is to focus my content on only that which sparks the imagination, awakens a dream, or simply produces a smile!

I discovered London based photographer, Graham Atkins Hughes, here and immediately fell in love with his work. He's been featured in Elle Decor and Vogue to name a few. I adore everything about the whimsical editorial above! It's so dreamy, so Halston, and so my Cup of Te!

p.s. Cheers to a New Year, darlings! Have you made any resolutions? One of mine is to find a French pen pal to help me polish my merci's! Any takers? ;)
Michaela said...

Such pretty colourful pictures! Thanks for your comment!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

such gorgeous, colorful pictures!!!
happy new year to you, too, dear friend!!!!

Amanda said...

A french pen-pal??!! Love it!!
Happy *2011*!!

Your new design is looking sooooo dreamy, honey!

I love the photoshoot pics...<3 <3 <3 Too cute to toot! ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Love those photos,sweetie
Happy New Year

Stefany said...

I love any whimsical photography so naturally I love this editorial. I'm going to check her out right now. =]

Heart Charlie said...

Wow, his photos are so beautiful! Great find :) Happy New Year to you too Cup of Te!!! Yay!

Sam W. said...

beautiful pics! just found your blog - major cuteness :)

Gorgeous Glam said...

Fabulous! Cut out all but the exceptional! Sounds like a masterplan to me! xo

Katelyn said...

Wow! I want to be her!

ever ours said...

eeps! way too adorable!

Melissa said...

Happy New Year! Thank you so much for the e-mail, I just got it. You're the best, and I'm wishing you nothing but the best in the future!

Full Cup said...

bright colors, whimsical decor, stunning models and playful scenes=fantastic photographer! You have my hooked, thanks for sharing!

xo,

Molly Jane

PS. Happy New Year! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!:) Stop by and say hi!

www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Love all the balloons! Have you seen commercials for Oprah's new OWN network? She used thousands of those perfectly round balloons!

pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

this free bird said...

Roxy these pictures are gorge - so perfectly bright and light. Happy New Year to you! Wishing you all the most wonderful things :)

xo,
C

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Very unique pictures.

thais said...

isn't this shoot just incredible? glad you liked it a lot :) and thx for linking back!

Cherisse said...

Hi! You have a very cute, entertaining, and fun blogs! I can't wait for more post! Happy New Year 2 u!

Post a Comment