Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Juliette Hogan has me smitten like Romeo





Are you head over heels too, my darlings? Australian designer Juliette Hogan's Winter '10 Collection is dubbed "so pretty it hurts." If that's the case, I feel as if I've been smacked in the face with floaty chiffons, the perfect pretty, bold bows, and loving every second of it.  I would fight to the bitter end for the Diana dress or the Amelie cape! What about you, loves? Which look brings out that Romeo? ;)

To see the rest of the smashing collection, click here and to learn about lovely Juliette, click here. Also, first discovered here.
Unknown said...

That pink chiffon dress with the large lazy bow, OMG. LOVE.

I have an awesome giveaway going on...you should enter...beautiful spring necklace and earrings:)
C

Sam W. said...

definitely the cape. wowza. gorgeous!

wishful nals said...

my goodness, love ALL of these looks. xo

Unknown said...

OMGahh...the cape is gorg...A must!!!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot

A Crimson Kiss said...

How gorgeous! They have me dreaming of what I'll wear this spring!

xo, Lena

Diana Mieczan said...

Omg I am smitten too...Those are such a beautiful pieces:) Happy New Year, sweetie
Kisses

Natalie said...

Mmm...they're so dreamy and feminine. Great find!

LACE.LEATHER.LIPGLOSS said...

OHH THE GREY COAT!
and th epink dress
and and..
everything love!

http://doublelll.blogspot.com

ever ours said...

absolutely love that top left one!

l. c said...

thanks for commenting on my blog so that i could find yours... I totally love it!! obviously, I've become a follower! ♥

hearts

Pearl said...

Wow!
Gorgeous outfits!
And your Blog layout is soooo CUTE!!


Pearl

Unknown said...

My sentiments exactly: so pretty it hurts! I would love to toughen this up with some black boots too, so many outfit options come to mind ;)

xx Cristina

Heart Charlie said...

Love the photos, the garments are so soft and pretty :)

Jin said...

I heart the oversized bows!!!

P.s.- I wish that I could get my lazy butt out of bed at 6am to workout!!

ashley cooper said...

I love an over sized bow, any day. Happy New Year sweetie!! xoxo

thais said...

I love them all but the last one is probably a fave! great find ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Im desperately trying to track down a black Diana dress in size 14, does anyone have one they would like to on sell - my event is in 3 weeks time! eeek!
Thanks! :) x

Samantha said...

Beautiful. Wish I had the guts for tights with sandals, since I have plenty of both.

Rachelle from The Blue Room said...

Hello - i have just discovered your blog and LOVE!!! I came to this post and thought - ahhh, as I have been a long time fan of her! And even though I now live in Aussie and love it, I have to point out, she is a NZ designer - studied design there, opened her first shop there and shows at New Zealand Fashion Week, anyway - I was so excited to see her on your blog - which is think is pretty FABULOUS! Check out mine if you have a spare minute - The Blue Room
www.thebluueroom.blogspot.com
Mwhaaa! xx

Post a Comment