Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dinner at Moosewood!

I don't wear glasses! 20/20 biatch! My brother who lives in Seoul says these "Clark Kents" are all the rage. Whatever. Anything to make me look more like I actually know what I'm talking about!

Did I tell you I asked Santa for a boat load of books for Christmas, and that I received almost all of them?! I'm no vegetarian (gotta have my southern BBQ!), but I do believe vegetarian cookbooks do it best when it comes to creative veggie dishes. Eat your veggies, folks! Tonight I pulled from my new library of "clean food" cookbooks, Moosewood Restaurant New Classics, and threw together Moroccan Roasted Veggies!



The source of the image, which I jacked from another since I was too busy guzzling my glass of red (Phew, it was a long one! ), is in the bottom corner and also where you can get the recipe! Post-dinner my baby sis and I, who I must say was certainly a good sport for posing, decided to treat our faces to a mint and green tea mask. Aren't we so hot right now?


Well there you go, it is proven I have not an ounce of vanity in my body! Never mind the fact that skincare is stealing major pennies from my piggy bank. Feast your eyes on the wicked witches from the West! Anyways, apologies for the rando post, I digress. Back to regular programming tomorrow with a house tour that will make you feel like you're Alice tokin' it up with Mr.Caterpillar!
20 YORK STREET said...

Hi babe!

It's one of my unofficial New Year's resolution, eat more veggies!

Btw, can you share your skincare secrets? I'm so stressed lately, I'm breakin out..

=(



besos,

ML
Happy, Happy New Year!

20 YORK STREET

Natalie said...

You and you sister are adorable and how cute are you in those glasses!

Jin said...

haha"20/20 Bitches" made me laugh. The glasses look great on you so maybe you should give them a try!

oh and the veggies look delish!

jenn from midlife modern said...

Love those glasses, beyotch!

Jennifer said...

Love the new layout of the blog! :D I also got some cook books for Christmas this year too. Baking ones. :D Take care!

Ashley said...

I can't wait for the house tour!

I like the veggie post. I'm a flexatarian which means I primarily eat white meat and fish only. I also like veggie books for veggie recipes.

Just so you know I changed my blog name/url. Wanted you to know so we kept in touch!

Just Sayin - http://justsayinyall.blogspot.com

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

you are so cute! yay for getting all you wanted and more from santa!! and those veggies do look so yummy!!

E said...

mmmm those cooked peppers look delicious!!

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

Michaela said...

I love glasses like that! Loads of people wear them here!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Amina said...

I just found your blog, and I must tell you I am very much in love with it. You have a new reader in me, for sure:-)

Jen said...

Thanks for the photo credit and recipe link!

Post a Comment