Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chez Herve Pierre


Carolina Herrera's creative director, Herve Pierre, created a deliciously whimsical getaway at his home in NYC! The haphazard stacks (hello, Hermes!), eccentric flair, and the tray full of macaroons and afternoon tea are enough to have me wishing I fell down the rabbit hole. Do you remember this post? I think it's safe to say he'd side with Jenna.

To see the criminal amount of chocolate he's got stored in his fridge, click here.
thais said...

everything looks oh so royal! love it :)

Heart Charlie said...

Damn, this is amazing, my lifestyle needs to look more like this! haha :)

Diana Mieczan said...

That place looks totally amazing! I totally agree..Wow
Kisses, darling

Ps: I am hosting a great home decor GIVEAWAY today, so please join in :)

elizabeth said...

Could these rooms possibly ever belong to someone who wasn't FRENCH?
So very chic and life enhancing...!
Happy New Year

Unknown said...

That bed... I just cannot get over it! It makes me want to cover everything in gingham! Practical, I know.

Truly Smitten said...

um wow! I love all those hermes boxes! Haha, I think I'm in love with their boxes more so than what's in it! lol!

allergic to vanilla said...

Roxy, happy new year my love!!! these shots are so delightful, they have me wishing I too was a rich fancy designer living in a mock French country house in NYC..ha

his collection of fragrances is def rivaling mine;) bisous Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Sniff said...

I admit it - my curiosity got the better of me and I clicked to see all the chocolates in his fridge. Holy mama - that sure was a boat load of calories!

I loved the white bed with red dots on it, with the matching chair. How stylish! But I don't think I could ever live like this. Too much clutter for my simlicity loving Scandinavian genes.

Post a Comment