Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh my, Darling!

The Darling Rue debut!
My dearest of darlings, have you met THE design Darling, Mackenzie Horan?  She's inspired me to drink more champers (cheers!), to live life en Francais (bisous! bisous!), and to not only write, but to send more hand-written letters (keep your peepers peeled on that mailbox, sisters)!  Do you have the case of "I'll have whatever she's having" yet? Don't fret my loves! There is loads of inspiration to go 'round! Just skip on over to her marvelous blog and if you haven't seen it yet, I insist you take a peek at her delightful debut on Rue!
Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Beautiful long sequined skirt!

knack said...

sheesh! you have such a beautiful place here, and I love the way you write! totally awesome!

Thanks for the love over at knack! :)

xo

Stefany said...

I love how it looks just like the decor! It's especially evident in that second outfit. Sooo cute. =]

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

might have to just check this blog out!

i def need to write more handwritten letter. i love receiving them - so maybe i should write more of them. ;)

this free bird said...

This is great Roxy! Mackenzie is such a dear and she has incredible talent!!

xo,
c

Michaela said...

Those two outfits are beautiful!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i want that skirt!!!

Anonymous said...

love her..and her blog is how I found you..your blog is just adorbs!

thais said...

yes! mackenzie is lovely and her taste amazing. great post ;)

Post a Comment