Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Flynn


I've never met a stripe that I didn't like and when I recently received a new Twitter follower in Anne M. Cramer, I soon found myself ooh'ing, aah'ing, and oh my gawd'ing over her impeccably striped Flynn Skirt. I'm feeling a little mad lately, as in Mad Men, and would just die to get my hands on this darling little baby- I would style the hell out of, even Betty would be proud.

To learn more about Anne, click here.

p.s. Did you notice the model's tats too? Love, love, love how they chose a girl who would keep a 100% classic look a little edgy!!
samantha ramage said...

oh, these are so kate spade! love!

xo
sami

jenn from midlife modern said...

Those skirts are way too cute! The one with the cardigan kind of reminds me of Emma Pillsbury's style on Glee. Girly and adorable!

ever ours said...

stripe envy! i love those skirts!

Unknown said...

i must own this skirt, it has my name written all over it!! such a happy little piece!
xox alison

Anonymous said...

I'm a'lovin' the yellow-striped bestest! ♥ ♥

*** said...

Oh, I love that back and white striped flynn - adorable!

Anonymous said...

love a flirty skirt these days...and stripes too! too bad it's FREEZING here...i'm wearing a skirt + tights and shivering when outside!

xo,
joAnn

Mabel and Zora said...

Cute photos!

Truly Smitten said...

I gotta get me that skirt- STAT!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

LOVE your blog!!! And this skirt is too adorable for words!!! :)

Brittany said...

I LOVE this skirt! I want one in each color please! :)

Roxy Te said...

Hi darlings! So I saw on Twitter that Melly is taking pre-orders for this very skirt! I emailed them earlier this evening to get pricing and to see if I could get on the list- I'll keep you posted ;)

Unknown said...

Fabulous skirt! I am SO down with stripes! XX!

Ashley said...

Man, I used to own a skirt in red almost identical to the one you featured. I got rid of it because I never knew what to wear with it. Sure am wishing it was hanging in my closet right about now. I'd pop this on and wear to work tomorrow! I agree with you on the model. Perfect twist to the preppy/glee look!

katie [the bright life] said...

love this skirt!!! it's so clean and classy. but then again, i, like you, will fall for anything with stripes! xo, katie

ashley cooper said...

Okay you have just made my heart stop by showing me an outfit of a striped skirt with pockets, a cardigan and a big over sized bow!!!!! What are you doing to me, I love this so much. Thanks for starting my new obsession. xoxo

Samantha said...

Love it. Kind of an indy Kate Spade.

thais said...

gorgeous! such pretty style, colors and model. yes, she made all the difference.

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

those skirts are perfection from the colors to the name!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

100% adored and love the way you write lades! oh my gawd'ing, how wonderful. i've been loving this stroll through your most beautiful blog. ♥

Anonymous said...

I love that the model has tats. I want a tat on the inside of my arm like she has.

Funchkins said...

I just got a vintage machine and am currently figuring out how to work it. I would so love to start making my own clothes, specially as I am not built like a plank.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this skirt. I'm SO sad I can't fit any of the ones left.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I adore this skirt!! How do I chose which color, great options!

Post a Comment