Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Balmain within reach!


For Fall 2010, Balmain marched fiercer than fierce down the runway. The feel was a perfect juxtaposition between hard rocker and muse. One side boasted strong shoulders, emasculated brocades, tough leather, and serious studs. The opponent mocked the other with luxe fur, proud bows, femme fatale fringe, and ever-so-glam lamé.  It was a dramatic dance before my very eyes if I ever did see! The fierce little beauties above caught my eye, but at the Balmain price the piggy refused. Enter, French Connection's Samantha. The rest. is. history.(and it's on sale!!)


p.s. Did you see The Flynn earlier? I swear I must have a split fashion personality.
Dreamy Princess said...

Balmain always have that bold shoulder pad. LOVEit!(:

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

20 YORK STREET said...

One day my friend.. one day, I shall own one Balmain in my closet!

Stay Happy and Positive!

besos,

ML


20 YORK STREET

Unknown said...

Balmain is out of most everyone's reach, no?
But what a great alternative you have found for us...
Thank you!

C

Anonymous said...

it's great to have a split personality b/c you can match your mood! what's the fun in dressing the same everyday? great find!

xo,
joAnn

Unknown said...

I totally share your split personality because I LOVE both this dress and the skirt!

Post a Comment