Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Annechovie


Such is the world of blogging, that you have the opportunity to (virtually) meet many a kindred soul every day!  (And as proof, on Monday I met her, Tuesday I contacted a boutique for this!) I have been so lucky to have met countless inspiring women with covetable style and a knack of pointing you in the right, and unmistakably stylish direction.  Earlier this week, I received a darling message from one such cosmopolitan who saw a painting in the AnneChovie Etsy shop and thought of me! Can you guess which one it is?

Anne's work has been featured on the House Beautiful website, Southern Living, and the Domino Magazine website to name a few. To see more, click here.
Diana Mieczan said...

That painting is perfect for you:) How sweet of her...Wish you a lovely day, my dear
kisses

ps: I am hosting a sweet necklace GIVEAWAY, later today :) ... Please, join in!

Amber said...

I knew you would have one of those skirts! I love the green one, surprise surprise. Maybe I'll get one 25 less pounds from now... xoxo

Lorraine Te said...

rox---that is so perfect! can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

i'm guessing the obvious choice...the top one!

xo,
joAnn

Deanna Pai said...

Fits so perfectly! I love the bright colors in the paintings; they're perfect for cheering up a grey January.

Lili said...

lovely!!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

hehe these are all sooo beautiful!!

Roxy Te said...

Joann- How'd you know?! haha

Deanna- Stay warm! ;)

Amber-I'm leaning towards green!!!

Post a Comment