Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Meester & Missoni

According to my new schedule to which I'm so earnestly trying to stick, (attempting to organize my 2011!) today should be all about interiors. 2 weeks in, and I already feel myself weakening- Do you find it hard to organize your inspiration too? Anyways, I just couldn't resist sharing these shots from Missoni's Spring 2011 Campaign featuring a happy-go-lucky Leighton.  Just the kind of cheeriness I need to get me through a cold winter's day and to the end of the week!

p.s. Did you see Katie looking oh-so-sultry as the newest face for Ann Taylor? How's that for some heat?!

{Via Refinery 29 and FabSugar}
ashley nicole catherine said...

love it. katie holmes was a good pick. when her hair and styling is feminine, she's quite pretty!

xo.ashley

ali v. said...

I love Leighton--and Katie! What great choices for both Missoni and Ann Taylor :) Can't wait to see these ads in print! xoxo {av}

Sandy a la Mode said...

wow!! katie is looking HOT!!!

Michaela said...

Ah amazing pics! I love Leighton!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

hehe. it's hard for me to organizer PERIOD. Katie Holmes looks lovely in the Anne Taylor ad.

Anonymous said...

ann taylor is looking so good these days! loving katie as their new model...

xo,
joAnn

Roxy Te said...

Joann- Isn't Leighton so "geeky chic" right now! ;)

jessica // union shore said...

LOVE! i love leighton... and katie looks fabulous as well!! :)

www.creativeindexblog.blogspot.com

thais said...

two super beauties looking awesome.

Jin said...

"geeky chic" is so in right now...I need those glasses!

Post a Comment