Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I spy vintage Schiap, YSL, and Pucci




I adore scarves. Especially vintages ones. And especially when they are wrapped so chic-ly around one's head. Unfortunately I kind of look like my brother, so when I saw these Madeline Weinrib pillows with Schiaparelli, Laurent, and Pucci ingeniously on display, I naturally added them to my Maison du Réve wishlist! I'm currently loving this vintage Pucci and am considering sending Madeline a hand-written letter requesting an Italian coat of arms addition to the collection!

What's my Maison du Réve wishlist? It's coming soon so keep your peepers peeled, my darlings!
Anonymous said...

omigosh, i totally have a house of my dreams file that i keep (that's what i'm assuming you mean!)! can't believe our similarities miss roxy!

xo,
joAnn

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I love that yellow design! It brightened my day!

Gorgeous Glam said...

loves!! scarves are so glam and chic! xo

thais said...

love them all. the first one is so chic!

Ash said...

I LIVE for scarves- it's my go-to accessory nearly everyday during SoCal's "winter"..

these pillows are beautiful! Great idea :)

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Yeah...I feel like I don't have the right face shape or head shape to artfully drape a scarf and look fabulous! These pillows are gorg!

jiye
pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

Post a Comment