Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Matchbook Mag

A day with Mr. Boddington!

My darlings! Have you seen it? The newest and most charming online publication, Matchbook Mag, launched last night and is brimming with whimsy and delight! From letterpress to Lela Rose and Peru to puttanesca, this field guide to a charmed life will have you curled up with your ipad and a cup of tea in no time.

Bravo Katie, Jane, and Fallon!
ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i have heard of this but should go and check it out for myself! i need a more charmed life anyways ;)

happy tuesday!!

Anonymous said...

Viewed and love it!
[I love their description of a *Matchbook Girl*...a lot of it sounds like me!]

Diana Mieczan said...

I cant wait to check it out..Thanks for the reminder,sweetie
Hugs and kisses

ever ours said...

so so excited about this mag!

maddigee said...

I go on the site but I can't see the magazine! How do you get it?

Christina said...

i just perused the issue and agree, it's a great magazine. i especially loved the clothing picks.

Post a Comment