Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sophisticated Fun


Aren't these canvas printed pillows the epitome of sophisticated fun? Not sure whether I want to don my riding boots, take Muffie for a leisurely promenade, go on a safari, or cocktail it with caftan-clad Lady Z!

Taken a fancy? To see more, click here.
Heart Charlie said...

These are amazing and I love them!! Oh and how fun that you will be in NYC, you must hit the stores, the sales are insane right now!!!
(I added you to my blogroll!)

Anonymous said...

those are fabulous!

Acbarnett said...

I'll be right there with you take muffie for a stroll!! J'adore!

Marcie said...

I literally stumbled upon your blog. I was typing in something else and you popped up! Call it fate, because I love your blog. The soft colors and layout are the best! I am loving the name too. I LOVE tea.

xo Marcie

the STYLE SPY said...

supar fab!

btw Roxy, i gave YOU the STYLISH blogger award! congrats!

Anonymous said...

i absolutely ADORE iomoi -- one of my go-to sites!

xo,
joAnn

Courtney Erin said...

I really love these!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Sniff said...

You know, Roxy, it's pretty dangerous to read your blog. (To my wallet, that is.) You come up with so many interesting and cool things that I want. A couple of these pillows would in fact look really cool with a new chair cover I've just ordered...hmmm...

Oh, and btw, the print I ordered from Etsy after you featured the artist here just arrived. I'll frame it, put it up on my wall and then show it on my blog. :)

Lindsey Suggs said...

Ah! I have the Blue Ling stationery...might need the pillow to match now.

Gorgeous Glam said...

I LOVE!!!! the zebra sooo cute!

Laura Bear said...

oh my yes indeed!!!

Unknown said...

It would have to be the safari ride for me!! LOVE!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

cryskay said...

these are so cute. i especially love the elephant one. xo

Laura Bear said...

yes.please.

Post a Comment