Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fancy a Fete with the Good Sisters?

Sisters Flannery and Katherine Good love to welcome a new cocktail with a round of dress up! Do you have the case of "I'll have whatever she's having" yet? I do!

Are you up for a bit of social cocktailing? Well lovers, hold the toast, because I'd like to introduce to you the mahh-velous mixology mavens- the Fashionably Bombed Girls! They are brimming (literally!) with high proof panache that will make you go running straight for your bar cart.  Because of our shared love of living sparkly...

spark·ly adj. spark·li·er, spark·li·est
a. Giving off tiny flashes of light; glittery: a dress with sparkly sequins.
b. Lively; vivacious: a sparkly personality!

...we are teaming up to bring you a "Fancy a Fête?" with sprinkles, swizzle sticks, schnapps, and more!

1. The original Cupcake Champagne Cocktail by Fashionably Bombed. Recipe here!

2. Glass balloon conversation starters 3. Dabney Lee Lucite Serving Tray 4. Bottoms up! 5. Champange Swizzle Sticks

6. Golden Gown 7. Light the candles in fashion! 8. Bejeweled clutch 9. Sit! Stay Awhile!


Looking to get creative with your cocktailing revelries? Dash on over to their fun (the type that should come with a warning label) blog as the sisters share original recipes inspired by everyone from the Jersey Shore to Frida Kahlo!

Fancy a Fête? See the rest of the series here.
Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Cupcake champers cocktail?! Yes, please! Paris snaps on the blog later today, hun! xo

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

okk they are adorable! love this!

Lilacandgrey said...

WOW! love!!

theappletea said...

so fantastic idea..

I link it back on my blog... if you want you can see it here...
http://theappletea.blogspot.com/2011/01/little-tour-around-web-net.html

Anonymous said...

Love the bold colors!

Deanna Pai said...

They're so cute -- and a cupcake champagne cocktail?! DEFINITELY trying that this weekend.

Anonymous said...

OMG, they're so fun! can't wait to check it out :)

xo,
joAnn

Unknown said...

Oh Roxy...ADORE ADORE ADORE! This post just brightened my day with an extra pep in my step!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

Ruthie {Look Learn Love} said...

All I can say is 'just in time for the weekend'. This post (& the sisters) brought a serious smile to my face :)

Jessie said...

I love this post. I especially love that pink tufted chair. I have been looking for something like that everywhere. I finally found some on Craigslist today! I feel like I need to give you a huge hug for the reminder.

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

um, i'm kinda freaking out about the cupcake champagne! i just printed it out. thank you - LOVE it!

Mandy said...

So cool!! Love new drink ideas! And gosh they look so much cuter than Ms. Frieda Kahlo in those unibrows :)

xoxo
Mandy!

Laura Bear said...

oh my gosh. Love! what funfun

mandyface said...

how fun!! me and my sis love dressing up!

Post a Comment