Friday, January 28, 2011

10 Things To Do This Weekend

1. Make like me, pack up your skis, and head for the mountains with your besties! 2. Step up your coaster steeze and chin-chin with IOMOI.

3. Soak up every bit of the most mahh-velous and sparkly new Matchbook Mag 4. Put on your dancin' shoes ;)

5. Ride your bike, if you're not experiencing arctic tundra temps! 6. Pucker your pout in a criminal red and since Marilyn says it's better to be ridiculous rather than boring, draw on a beauty mark and pretend it's always been there.

7. Get Fashionably Bombed, but of course keep it classy.

8. Keep Calm, but not too calm, and kiss 'til you can't or other things ;) 9. Get romantic in a floral frock

10. And just in case you missed the whole point of my blog, live sparkly and pop it, sisters!

p.s. Need 10 more things to do this weekend like drinking champers out of stripey straws? Click here :)
Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Wishing you a smashing and suitably tipsy weekend, Roxy! xo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey there you lil' snow bunny...have fun on the slopes this weekend!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Have fun on the slopes this weekend, lovely!

xo
Ashley
www.cookin-in-heels.blogspot.com

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

hehe such a great list!! i love it!!!

happy weekend, friend!

Nikki said...

I see you've caught the "red" bug too. Love it. Don't forget the new Rue too. Have a great weekend!

Deanna Pai said...

I LOVE this, Roxy! Those coasters are seriously fantastic. Have a wonderful time skiing with your friends!

ashley nicole catherine said...

what a fun post!! love the colors and how great is matchbook mag??

xo.ashley

KC said...

have a fabulous time in the snow!

Ashley said...

Perfect post. I'm actually heading to the mountain myself this weekend. Duck boots on. Camera ready for playing in the snow pics.

Anonymous said...

have fun on your getaway this weekend!

xo,
joAnn

Natalie said...

Love your list-- have so much fun this weekend, dear!

Unknown said...

I just die for this feature. Your ideas are always so much more fabulous than my typical plans! Fashionably tipsy it is ; ) See you Monday — I can't believe it!!!

Roxy Te said...

Thanks y'all! On my way to the slopes now! Have a fab weekend lovies :)

SARA REDD said...

i'm in love with fashionably bombed. and with your adoration of all things sparkly and champagne. so excited (and jealous!!) that you and mackenzie finally get to meet!

oh, and scarlett johansson is hotter than hot.

xoxo,
sara

Anonymous said...

those polka dotted pumps are precious! have fun skiing!

Anonymous said...

Fake beauty mark! A DO!
Riding my bike? A can't. Too. Much. Snow.

Heart Charlie said...

Beautiful post! I love your choices, those multi-color dancing shoes are quite incredible. I would love to wear those with a white t-shirt and skinny jeans in the summer ;)

and I LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I saw your comment on my blog with ^-^ smiling asian person! HAHA!!!

cryskay said...

this puts me in a good mood. (:

Unknown said...

In Maryland having a girls/kiddies weekend...and we are DEFINITELY popping the bubbly today...Mimosa anyone?
C

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

This is such a cute post! I love the tip in faking the beauty mark - so flirty!

Stefany said...

Those dancing shoes are soooo cute!

Post a Comment