Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Picture Book

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun!! cute pics, roxy!

xo,
joAnn

Courtney Erin said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I'm so envious (especially since I spent the weekend being sick).

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

hehe this looks like a blast! you look so cute too!! love the fur hat :)

Ash said...

where is this?!?! HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! I always love escaping to the mountains.. it's perfectly peaceful :)

Unknown said...

Those pics are FABULOUS...I wanted to jump into that warm cozy ski lodge....and also wanted to jump in the pic with the grey goose vodka...always delicious! Oh and the fur hat is ADORABLE on you!
C

Sniff said...

That must have been such a cool weekend! Friend trips are usually so much fun.

ali v. said...

how jealous am I of your weekend--it sounds {and looks!} like you had a fantastic time. thanks for letting us live vicariously through you :) have a great night--and if you have a chance, stop by...I'm hosting a fab giveaway with your name all over it! xoxo {av}

Unknown said...

Roxy you are one cute snow bunny...so adorable!! Lovin' your fur hat!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

lawrence said...

did you take the pictures of the mountains???

Ashley said...

You always look like you have so much fun on the weekends, it's great!

xo
Ashley
www.cookin-in-heels.blogspot.com

Jin said...

looks like you had loads of fun!!! I Luv your furry hat! Actually I'm going to Ski Beach with about 18 of my friends valentines weekend...I hope we have as much fun as you :-)

Post a Comment