Monday, January 31, 2011

Kisses from...

My train!
My street!
My run!
My grocery store!

...the city! I'm currently checked out and traveling for business (and of course a little fun ;) so I'm leaving you with some pics I snapped from my old neighb around South Street Seaport. You know I hate to leave you hanging so during my absence I've lined up a fantastic guest post or two by oh-so-gracious and fabulous friends who have agreed to help me out while I'm gone! I promise I'll be back to reading and visiting soon, but for now cheers to a new week and new friends!

p.s. Stay tuned, darlings! Tonight I have a date with a certain darling blogger, and we promise to fill you in on all our adventures!!
Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Have a fabulous date and enjoy The City! xo

the southern hostess said...

Great pictures! Have fun.

Courtney Erin said...

Have a great trip and safe travels!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Deanna Pai said...

Have so much fun, Roxy! Love the shot of the 4-5-6 subway stations...makes me so homesick for NY.

Samantha said...

I run the Brooklyn Bridge, too. (But starting on the other side.)

Kristen said...

kinda jealous of your runs across the Brooklyn Bridge! have a safe trip :)

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip!! Looking forward to the guest posts!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

Alicia Lund said...

Ooh can't wait to read about the blogger date!! ;)

Bibi said...

Hello! I awarded you! ^^ come get your award on my blog!

noone said...

awesome pictures and hope you have fun on your date ;)

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

How fun?! Can't wait to hear all about the blogger date. Travel safe!

jenn from midlife modern said...

Since you're in my work neighborhood, could you be a love and swing by my office with a coffee? JK. Have a great trip to NY!

Traveling Distances said...

Great pics! Can't see more pics from your trip!

Behind the Lashes said...

Such a cute post. I always loved South Street Seaport when I visited the city. I'm a new follower on bloglovin'!!!
xoxo Heather

this free bird said...

Okay spill it Roxy! I saw your tweet, my dear :)

xo,
Carrie

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww have fun on your trip sweetie. I love the pictures!

Post a Comment