Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Guest Post by Jo! Peaches & Cream...not the song.

Hi loves! I'm currently still running around with my carry-on so as promised, here is a fabulous guest post by Jo at I'd Rather Be Shopping.  I owe her big time for not only helping me keep the inspiration going, but beyond jaw-dropping inspiration at that, and for also being a wonderful kindred spirit as we both relish life after retail!  She has impeccable fashion sense, and I immediately knew she would be the perfect guest for my fashion Tuesdays.  After perusing this post, I doubt I will have to tell you to dash over to her fantastic blog.  Without further adieu...

I'm so excited and honored to write a post for one of my favorite blogs today -- thanks for having me at My Cup of Te, Roxy!  For those of you who don't know me, I am a raving shopaholic who likes to obsess publicly about purchasing (or wanting to purchase) everything under the sun.  How's that for an intro?  Lately, I have been fixating on the start of spring.  Though its only February 1st, I am more than ready for warmer weather, aren't you?  While I am wearing mostly navy and grey these days, I am so inspired by the lovely pink tones that are springing up everywhere in the marketplace (excuse the pun!).  When i came across the peach palette in thread social's summer 2011 collection, I was instantly smitten and had to throw an inspiration board together.  Here's hoping for some warmer weather in the very near future...What color are you excited to wear this spring?

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Lovely to see Jo here, Roxy! I love that J.Crew driving scarf - can see the print being great as a cushion or even wallpaper!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

What a beautiful post! Such a gorgeous color

Lilacandgrey said...

LOVE these! All of these!!!

Anonymous said...

this title made me laugh and think of the song!!! good post! :)

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

I love EVERYTHING on this board! Esp. that j.crew scarf and the hermes bracelet. I have a j.crew scarf similar to that from several years ago and it's my all time favorite...so I'm glad to see a new one. It's a must get for Jeanne! :)
Thanks for the post, Jo! Roxy - you picked the perfect girl!

xo, Jeanne

Sandy a la Mode said...

what a beautiful beautiful inspiration board!! makes me long for spring!!

KC said...

oh my! what a lovely selection! that driving scarf must be mine!

Anonymous said...

thanks for all of the lovely comments - so happy to be on cup of te today :)

xo,
joAnn

The Iconic Blog said...

Love these hues. So dreamy.xx

ever ours said...

absolutely lovely colors and finds!

ali v. said...

hope you're staying cozy {and safe!} in NY! can't wait to hear more about your trip, pretty lady! these photos are stunning...xoxo {av}

About Last Weekend said...

Hi there nice to meet you. I absolutely LOVE your blog and I love Jo's picks. The peaches colour is just so flattering, I love it. Is it another more pinky form of orange? And I love anything orange. Yummy picks...shoes are truely stunning!

ashley nicole catherine said...

love it! i think it would make such a lovely wedding color palette. that hermes bracelet is awwwesome.

xo.ashley

Behind the Lashes said...

Lovely post!! Dress is soooo beautiful.

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Yes, that J.Crew driving scarf is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Oooh the colors are perfection! I love Jo and her blog : )

Chewyshin said...

Hi Roxy, so happy to be introduced to your blog by Jo! I love this post, especially those shoes. Look forward to continue reading your blog!

theappletea said...

lovely! :) really great collection!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Yum! I agree with Will, that jcrew scarf is gorgeous -- I'd love to see it used in decor!

SARA REDD said...

i love that you included "not the song" in the title, because that's what i first thought it was... ha!

i am love, love, loving both of the bracelets!

xoxo,
s

Post a Comment