Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Guest Post by Will of Bright Bazaar

From subway to bus to taxi and plane, I go! Almost home and until then, introducing Mr. Bazaar aka the fantastic Will of Bright Bazaar!  I couldn't think of anyone more perfect to fill my Wednesday "Furnish!" spot and he's stopping in all the way from the UK to share his impeccable interiors expertise. I'm sure you already have, but if you have not, do stop by the Bazaar for one of his signature colour cocktails. Many, many thanks Will!! Without further adieu...


Hello! It's Will from Bright.Bazaar here and I'm delighted to be filling in for Roxy as she parties in New York for the launch of Rue Magazine's third issue. I decided to blog this darling kitchen space because it marries a couple of my interior favourites - stripes and brights. Add in the fusion of modern worktops and country dining chairs and it has made for a near perfect space. Plus, aren't open shelves just the best?!
Diana Mieczan said...

I also love the idea of open shelves and stripes are totally the best:)
Happy Wednesday to you both:)
Kisses

Ps: I am hosting Paloma’s Nest GIVEAWAY later today:).Just in time for Valentine’s Day!

Dreamy Princess said...

Congratz for the magazine's launch, Roxy!!(:

What a clean kitchen. how I love whitee.......and blue!

Cheers,
Dreamy Princess

Unknown said...

Never really thought about a marriage of modern and country looking SO FABULOUS! Love it.
The random pops of color are my fav.
C

Lili said...

love the striped wall! have fun roxy!

Anonymous said...

absolutely adore this kitchen! it's light and bright with some fun pops of color...i adore this stripes too. fun seeing will over here in roxy-land :)

xo,
joAnn

KC said...

I seriously JUST pinned this image 2 days ago! Super fabulous. My favorite would have to be the open shelving!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Thanks so much for having me over, Roxy, and to your readers for their lovely comments!

Truly Smitten said...

ooooh the stripes on that kitchen if FAB!

ever ours said...

love the striped walls!!

Samantha said...

You are one busy guy, Will.

Post a Comment