Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Glamorous, oh the Glossy, Glossy!

The most fantastic round-ups from...
...interiors to...
style!
And ridiculous home tours and vignettes to die for!

Based on the glittery eye candy and seriously high style features, the sparkly new High Gloss Magazine should have Fergie's Glamorous as their theme song. My feet have barely hit the ground since last week, but with latte in one hand and mouse in the other I had one second to flip through the latest "glossy," and I have to say I'm hooked. Check it out immediately for a necessary dose of glam!

p.s. Stay tuned lovers, pics from the Rue Issue 3 Launch Party at the New Tradionalists showroom in Soho coming soon!
Heart Charlie said...

Oh this looks great! I love the simplicity of the magazine, I will definitely check it out! I am glad to hear you found some of the great sales! So amazing right?! Weirdly enough, Lord and Taylor in midtown has AMAZING sales! 50% off all markdowns and an additional 20% off of that if you have their e-mail coupon or just ask someone at the register to scan one for you. I bought the most amazing DKNY dress and sweater there for basically NOTHING!

The Iconic Blog said...

Gorgeous!xx

Anonymous said...

absolutely LOVE High Gloss mag!! i was fawning over it all day yesterday!

and can't wait to see pics from the rue party :)

xo,
joAnn

Deanna Pai said...

SO envious you got to go to the launch party! High Gloss was so fantastic to read -- it's been snowing nonstop here, so the bright colors and gorgeous photos help to ward off the cabin fever. Can't wait to see photos!

Ashley said...

I swear Glamorous played in my head as I browsed the magazine!

KC said...

Haha! Can't wait to see photos from your trip! ..and am counting down the days until the weekend when i have enough time to flip through this new glossy, glossy!

Heather said...

I loved every page of that magazine...spent the day on it yesterday! xo

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Love this look! It has lots of color but zero tackiness.

ashley cooper said...

I am dying over the new magazine too. I think they had so many interesting interviews and interiors. I was very impressed. Also, LOVED all the pillows!! Have a great rest of your week, dear!!! xoxo

ever ours said...

absolutely love the spread too!! so fun!

milk tea + polkadots said...

Ohh..the colors! I love me a colorful, graphic pillow!

Is this magazine an online mag?

Samantha said...

Got that song in my head now.

Yes, fun premier issue. Love all these free mags.

Post a Comment