Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thou Shalt Covet

Was there a "not" in there somewhere? Well, as far as I'm concerened, I can only come from a place of "yes" when perusing the latest in fabulous fashion blogs- The Coveted. The closet shots from above hail from the positively to-die-for pads of editors from W, Teen Vogue, and Harper's. Basically all the mags any girl would give one of her most "coveted" to work for. As Refinery 29 puts it, it's like "the Selby for closets."
Anonymous said...

Swoon! Those colors make me drool!

the southern hostess said...

Gorgeous! The skirts and belts are my favorite.

Unknown said...

I've never wanted to wear a belt so bad!!!!

xoxo-Tiffany
delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

Deanna Pai said...

Haha I love the heels perched on the liquor -- somehow, it's so appropriate. Crossing my fingers that I end up at a magazine (and with a closet) like that!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, love these closet shots! I covet everything...it's so bad!

xo,
joAnn

Anonymous said...

Going crazy for all the colors! Beautiful pics...and absolutely love the heels on the liquor bottles! I can do that in my house right?! lol

xx
Kaylee

christine, just bella said...

I'll take one of everything, pretty please and thank you ;)

Ashley said...

I love that bar. I think I'll start leaving my shoes on the bar . . .

Michaela said...

I love this website!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

Wow Wow Wow!!! I love the belt picture. Such vibrant colors!

This makes me want to do a photo shoot with my closet :)

Heart Charlie said...

Oooh! amazing, I am in love with that black, white, and yellow dress. I am definitely checking this out, I love selby and if there's a closet version of that out there I must see it!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

YES, I am coveting Covet!

Unknown said...

making me want to wear all that jewelry...AT ONCE!
C

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

OHHH MYYY GOSHH this post needs to come with a disclaimer...I am having heart palpitations. These are GORG photos, LOVE those belts and jewelery and EVERYTHING!

~Kirsten
http://triplemaxtons.blogspot.com

Traveling Distances said...

I love this blog as well! I'm thinking about doing a coveted-inspired post soon.

Post a Comment