Monday, January 10, 2011

Tim Walker


Last week I featured London based photographer, Graham Atkins Hughes. This week the spotlight's on one of my all time faves, another London based genius, and a rock star of photography as far as I'm concerned- Tim Walker!! His work is positively fantastical and sends my imagination running in every which way! His shoot for Mulberry's Spring 2011 campaign that was just released last week is no exception and was inspired by a classic children's book dear to my heart, The Secret Garden.

To see more of Tim Walker, visit his website here, and to see the Mulberry Spring Campaign click here.
Diana Mieczan said...

He is fantastic and I adore those photos
Happy Monday,sweetie
Kisses

Heather said...

What a fun blog. Happy and stylish. I'll visit again! xxoo

Ashley said...

Gorgeous photos!

xo
Ashley
www.cookin-in-heels.blogspot.com

Kendall said...

oh these photos are great!! i checked out his site and the campaign (mulberry is my favorite) - thanks for posting! xo kendall

Michaela said...

The mulberry campaign is amazing, so striking!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Deanna Pai said...

I love this! I can't choose a favorite -- the pastel cats or the balloons around the house. Perfect way to start a Monday. :)

SARA REDD said...

Hi Roxy!

I found you through Design Darling [Mackenzie is one of my best friends - we are current college roommates!] and you are absolutely adorable! Love your blog!

Sara

TAmaraksha said...

I am an absolute fan of Tim Walker's work too! LOVE these photos and your blog : )

Unknown said...

LOVE these pics- My absolute fave is the "shop till you drop still totally diva hat lady” haha—Priceless pic

Wishing you an amazing week Roxy! I have been brainstorming a few ideas for us NC bloggers--I will be in touch soon for your thoughts! :)

xoxo-Tiffany

deligthfully-chic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I would like to live in that first picture...

Traveling Distances said...

I love these photos- they are so colorful and lively! Gotta check out his website!

thais said...

these are incredible and he is for sure way too talented. love all the colors.

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

my all time favorite as well! esp that top image.

jenn from midlife modern said...

Those balloons make me so happy, and I absolutely adore the image of the woman in blue on the staircase. Gorgeous!

Post a Comment